Bomb Squad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tycoon Alliance

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Training and motivational Vids

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Skap
Admin
Skap

Training and motivational Vids Empty
PostSubject: Training and motivational Vids   Training and motivational Vids EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 6:16 pm

Back to top Go down
http://bombsquad.nstars.org

PostSubject: Re: Training and motivational Vids   Training and motivational Vids EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 2:53 pm

This video is special for me. My idol and rolemodel Arnold. He was the hero in movies when i grow up. Terminator and Predator Commando.

I had the luck to have a strong body and master in all sports i was involved in. At one point in life i competed in 2 sports at world championship level. But i felt i wanted to do something else in my life and have a long healthy life. So i stopped sports and applied for the best school for lawyers.

When i got accepted to Law school i watched this video before every exam and before every imortant day. Made me go through 32 straight exams with top grades. Never failed. The exam and my essay got me a topjob.

Never ever give up the dream. Make the dream come true with your own hands.
Back to top Go down
Kanis

Kanis

PostSubject: Re: Training and motivational Vids   Training and motivational Vids EmptySat Dec 13, 2014 12:53 am

this guy has been freakin me out for years, the smoothest human I have ever seen. I am glad that he trains bodyguards and not terrorists

Back to top Go down
Kanis

Kanis

PostSubject: Re: Training and motivational Vids   Training and motivational Vids EmptySat Dec 13, 2014 4:23 am

Rogan has got some kicks
Back to top Go down
Skap
Admin
Skap

PostSubject: Re: Training and motivational Vids   Training and motivational Vids EmptySat Dec 13, 2014 4:46 am

His spinning heel kick was his best... the others I didnt think were so hot. I love the guy though but he cant take the punishment of the ring and is a better comedian... Love his comedy.

Hes on my facebook silent
Back to top Go down
http://bombsquad.nstars.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training and motivational Vids   Training and motivational Vids Empty

Back to top Go down

Training and motivational Vids
Page 1 of 1